The safety and well-being of our patients and staff remain a priority during this unprecedented time. Due to COVID-19, HealthCareClinics has taken steps to ensure our patients and their families continue to receive the quality medical care they need.
On May 11, 2020, HealthCareClinics will re-open to its normal business hours for office visits and telehealth. we highly encourage you schedule an appointment. Same day appointments are available. Please note below how to obtain an appointment.
Call (214) 826-2151 or send a message via the Healow Patient Portal.
Monday – Saturday: 7:30 am – 9 pm & Sunday: 7:30 am – 6 pm
Acorn Pharmacy is OPEN Monday – Saturday 9 am – 7 pm.
Call (214) 887-0744
For your convenience, when you arrive at the clinic for refills you can call the pharmacy when you arrive in the parking lot and your medications will be delivered to your vehicle.
COVID-19 Patient Information
Prevention and Care
- Coronavirus Prevention Tips (English)5 Steps to Wash Your Hands (English | Spanish)
- Keeping Your Home Safe (English | Spanish)
- What to Do When You’ve Been Exposed (English | Spanish)
- Care Instructions at Home (English | Spanish)
- Taking Care of Yourself When You Have COVID-19 (English | Spanish)
Information and Guidelines